Majority of modern household products like vacuum cleaners are fashioned for portable storage systems, while others are the combination or upright as well as canister features. More efficient, effective and performing excellently, these household vacuums are fashioned to be durable and to eliminate germs, amidst other great features. Nonetheless, there is one question that may have you worried which is – upright or canister, which is actually the best for me? Why panic, let discuss more on the difference between canister and upright vacuums, just so you can acquire the most ideal for your home.
How do you know the difference amongst the various models, just so you can buy the most ideal for your home? Below are some of the factors you should consider:
- The size of your home
- The type of surface that you intend on cleaning (fabric: curtains & sofas, woollen: carpets, wooden floors etc.)
- The amount of dust accumulated in your home (Pets like cats, dogs, etc. and children contribute to more than the regular amount of dust in a home)
- How frequently the vacuum cleaner is used (weekly, alternate days, every day, etc.)
- The space set aside for storage
- The price of acquiring the vacuum cleaner
- Additional features: HEPA, self0-cleaning filter, etc.
You will conventionally find that a great brand of vacuum cleaner can be acquired for about $400
Types of Households Vacuums
There are more than two types of vacuum cleaners – Upright, canisters, robotic, and central vacuum cleaners are the most popular in the type of vacuum cleaners. Nonetheless, we will discuss more on the two most popular from the fore mentioned – The upright and the canister vacuum cleaners.
Uprights and canisters have been competitors for over a long time. So far, individuals that intend on cleaning hard surfaces opted for the canister option over the upright, but most recently, the playing field between both competitors is leveled.
This is one of the most renowned household vacuum cleaners; they are considered the conventional type of cleaners. They were in the market way before the canister vacuum cleaners.